The Fender Music Foundation is seeking a highly organized and systematic part-time employee for the position of Warehouse Associate (title is negotiable) for our small but active distribution center in Agoura Hills, CA. The incumbent is responsible for processing orders, packing and unpacking inventory, preparing items for shipment and recording accurate inventory data. As this person is responsible for processing the organization’s entire inventory, he or she dictates the productivity of the organization.
- Accurately keeping track of inventory
- Maintaining a highly organized warehouse
- Unpacking and packing boxes
- Moving boxes of various sizes and weights
- Addressing a client’s error quickly and kindly
- Highly proficient in the shipping process
- High school diploma, GED or equivalent
- Some experience working in a warehouse or similar setting
- A candidate would be a good fit if he or she enjoys a warehouse environment, is motivated by pushing oneself to achieve high productivity and high accuracy, is enthusiastic to organize systems, data and items, and has keen interpersonal skills.
- The ability to work with items generally from 10 to 50 lbs. (occasionally up to 95 lbs.) and take items down from high shelving
- Eligible to work in the U.S.
- Volunteer management
- Experience with musical instruments and/or equipment
- Excel and other various computer programs
Wages: Entry level
Application Procedure: Please submit a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. The email’s subject line should read as follows: Executive Assistant Position. Incomplete applications will not be considered. Only selected applicants will be contacted.